In the first half, Mark discusses why he decided to write the book The Art of Curating Worship and introduces the meaning of “worship curation.” In the second half of the video, Mark answers the following questions from the audience:
- Where do you find most of your inspiration?
- How do you see stations working in a very large church?
- Is the worship curator responsible for the flow of the service?
- Are you a pastor or a ‘music guy’?
- How do you push through peoples’ resistance to changes in worship?
- What if the resistance comes from the senior pastor?
- What do you start with when your curating?
- What is Clayfire.org?