We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that our website visitors do the same. Sparkhouse and/or its licensors own the copyrights to the content on this Web site. We appreciate your cooperation.
Permission is not required to do any of the following:
- Link to this site or to any specific post within the site.
- Extract and re-post on your own non-commercial blog or website, provided you link back to the original post and include this copyright notice: “© sparkhouse [or name of copyright owner as indicated].
- Print posts in non-commercial publications (e.g., church newsletter), provided you include this copyright notice: “© sparkhouse [or name of copyright owner as indicated]. Originally published at www.clayfirecurator.org.”
Written consent is required to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of any post or other content on the site.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Guest bloggers [posts identified as written by Guest Blogger] retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly.
All copyrights and trademarks not the property of sparkhouse that are used or referred to in Clayfire Curator are the property of their respective owners.
If you have questions or uses not listed here, please email sparkhouse copyright administration.
This work by Clayfire Curator is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.